A flame free and rapid cure, cold applied polymethyl methacrylate liquid waterproofing system that provides a fully adhered waterproofing layer. Manufactured for new build and refurbishment projects and BBA certified for zero fall applications. STARCOAT® PMMA is hard wearing and will withstand significant load bearing and mechanical stresses. Ideally suited to complex detailing and areas where traditional waterproofing is difficult or impossible to apply.
STARCOAT® PMMA has a fast and simple application process with no waiting time required between system layers. Small and difficult to access spaces on all construction types can be waterproofed simply and will be fully trafficable in less than one hour, even when installed at low temperatures.
- Rapid curing – trafficable in less than one hour
- Low temperature application
- Fully bonded and suitable for the majority of substrates
- Rain proof in less than twenty minutes UV resistant and highly trafficable
- BBA approved for zero fall application (certificate 16-5322)
- Solvent free, flame free and root resistant
- ETA accredited
- Wide range of aesthetic finishes and anti-slip options
- Compliance with 3rd party building warranty providers (NHBC/LABC)